Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The End of the Beginning

I think I'm finally ready to kick start this blog, just in time for the 2011 Week of Nightmares.  I'll be heading to Columbus on Saturday and will try to provide updates as the week unfolds.

Over the following weeks, I'll dump information in the "V:tES Theories" and "Decks & Testing" sections.  I've got several posts outlined already. 

When I get right down to it, that exercise is more for me than for anyone reading it. I find that the writing process helps focus my thinking in ways nothing else can.  So even if no one reads even a single word I've written, it's still really good for me. 

I know some of the concepts I post will fail.  Miserably fail.  Some won't but need to be tweaked.  A few will simply work.  Any way it happens, the process of thinking about things in new ways is what keeps me playing.  Even after 15 years with this amazing and frustrating game, I still find plenty of things to learn - often about myself more than V:tES. 

With that preamble out of the way, I guess I better start writing something useful instead of this pointless introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment